Vilbig and Associates, PLLC (VA) is a professional services firm specializing in the design and delivery of consulting civil engineering, land planning, construction management and surveying services. We serve our clients in the north Texas area and surrounding states for both the public and private sectors. Our corporate office is located in Denison, Grayson County, Texas. Our second office is located in Plano, Collin County, Texas. We are well-positioned to serve clients throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth metroplex. Our history of design and delivery excellence has spanned more than 39 years.
Registrations & Certifications
- Texas Engineering Firm Number F-5614
- Texas Surveying Firm Number 10033000
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency – Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification No. WFWB07513N1020.
- Historically Underutilized Business – State of Texas – HUB Certificate (VID Number): 14541206281000
- TxDOT Precertified
- Federal Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) – Women’s Business Council Southwest – WOSB210371
- DUNS 117494418 – Cage Code: 8KH40 – NAICS 541330 & 541370
- Federal Capabilities Statement
VA was founded in 1983 by David A. Vilbig, P.E., R.P.L.S. and soon joined by his wife, Barbara J. Vilbig, P.E. After more than 30 years in Dallas, VA relocated their main office to Denison, Texas in Grayson County. VA is proud to provide the same civil engineering and surveying service to its client’s throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and surrounding states. In the last decade, Mr. and Mrs. Vilbig, have welcomed two of their children to the firm, Jennifer M. V. Lawson, P.E. and Thomas L. Vilbig, P.E. Our team of technical professionals includes civil engineers licensed in Texas, Oklahoma & Louisiana as well as surveyors licensed in Texas.
The affirmations of our success are the delivery of accurate, cost effective, timely plans on every project, few contractor change orders, minimal requests for information and multiple projects for our clients. We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients.
Our projects impact people on a daily basis. In addition, we strive to impact the community through professional and service organizations. Below are a few organizations that our employees are actively involved.
- Denison Chamber of Commerce
- Plano Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Dallas
- Sherman Chamber of Commerce
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Texas Society of Professional Engineers
- Texas Society of Professional Surveyors
- Women’s Business Council Southwest