We are always seeking qualified design technicians and engineers with land development, civil design or surveying experience. Please forward resume with work experience and education background using the form below.
In addition, we have an immediate job opening for a civil engineer, see the detailed description below. Positions would be based in our Denison, Texas office. Candidates with close proximity to Grayson County would be preferred.
Vilbig and Associates (VA) is seeking a qualified, growth-oriented civil engineer for land development and civil design in our Denison, Texas office. VA is a professional services firm specializing in the design and delivery of consulting civil engineering, land planning and surveying services to the private and public sector.
- Join our growing small business team
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience preferred
- Full time, in-person at our office in Denison, Texas with the flexibility to work from home after competencies are demonstrated
- Include a 16personalities.com assessment with application
A land development civil engineer is responsible for ensuring the project’s compliance with all standards, technical calculations, analysis, design, drafting, preparing bid documents, estimates, and construction plans for commercial, industrial, multi-family and single-family projects.
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Education required: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
· Registrations/Certifications preferred: EIT or PE
· 3-5+ years of experience is preferred
· Works effectively with direct supervision on land development projects
· Perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of engineering principles with the latest design codes
· Develop site drainage plans and hydrology studies using the latest software programs
· Familiar with 3D soft ware such as Civil 3D
· Review construction submittals for conformance to contract and design documents
· Learn and follow QA/QC procedures
· Design of earthwork analysis, utility infrastructure design, storm water management planning and hydrological analysis
· Experienced in the design of site facility layouts, and grading and drainage
· Researches code issues and works with City, State, and County officials
· Researches design options and documents findings for Project Engineers and/or Project Managers
· Assists with other duties assigned by Project Engineers and/or Project Managers
· May attend design review meetings, and interact with clients as his or her level of experience progresses
Please forward cover letter and resume using the form below.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Vilbig & Associates is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salary and benefits.